John Eagle Honda is here to help make your Lease-Turn In Process simple. We have a designated Lease-Turn In Team here at John Eagle Honda. The Lease-Turn In Team is here to help assist you as you approach the end of your lease. This team consists of individuals who are highly trained in assisting customers with making the right decision when it comes to end of lease options.
For instance, over 40% of John Eagle Honda's customers return to John Eagle to lease another Honda. Why? Our team is dedicated to assisting our loyal customers choose the right option. The most import option is providing you with a FREE end of lease vehicle inspection, which will evaluate wear and use and related charges, if any. Also, we provide you with a FREE vehicle appraisal to determine the current market value of your vehicle.
Below, you will find a section that provides a list of options on how our Lease Turn-In Team can assist.
- Option 1: Return your vehicle and lease a new one
- Option 2: Return your leased vehicle to the dealer
- Option 3: Purchase your leased vehicle
Lease-End Process: Option 1
Return your vehicle and lease a new one.
A visit to the John Eagle Honda of Dallas is a great start, and our Lease Turn-In Team will be happy to arrange for a test drive and discuss your lease-end plans further.
Lease-End Process: Option 2
Return your leased vehicle to the dealer.
Contact our Lease-Turn In Team to discuss the steps involved in returning your leased vehicle. They can also set an appointment to have your vehicle inspected.
Having the inspection done well in advance of returning your vehicle allows you to be present for the inspection and gives you time to take care of any needed repairs. You will receive a Vehicle Inspection Report following the inspection.
One week prior to lease-end, arrange an appointment to turn in your vehicle to your Honda automobile dealer. Begin to assemble the materials listed below.
At lease-end, deliver your vehicle in clean condition to your Honda automobile dealer. Please bring the following items with you:
- All keys to the leased vehicle
- Owner's manual and maintenance records
- Vehicle Return Receipt & Odometer Disclosure Statement
- Vehicle Inspection Report
- Receipts for completed repairs, if any
After you turn in your vehicle, contact the Turn-In Hotline at 1-800-351-6513 to inform Honda that you have returned your vehicle.
- If all payments have been made, your call will prompt the completion process for your account, and you will no longer receive monthly statements.
- If you have payments remaining on your account, it is still your responsibility to ensure that they are made.
- If any end-of-term liabilities apply, they will be billed at a later time.
Lease-End Process: Option 3
Purchase your leased vehicle.
If you decide to buy your vehicle, there is no need to have it inspected. Just call our Lease-Turn In Team for details about purchasing your leased vehicle. Our Lease-Turn In Team can obtain a payoff on your current leased vehicle, secure financing and we will register your vehicle. It's just that simple.